Sunday, March 06, 2005

warm front?

So, in other news, it's supposed to get up to 68 today. That's Farenheit, in case anyone is confused, but I think we may all be Americans 'round these parts. Sounds like a great day to throw around a football or lay around reading outside. Anyone within 150 miles game for joining me? (secretly, I'll probably end up inside like a loser anyway, but it makes me feel better to sound like I do stuff sometimes)
Quit callin' me Papi!
Current desktop image: Black Bart the Pirate
Biggest desire at this moment: still triscuits and government cheese.....

8 comments:

Stephenie said...

*grumble* *mumble*

Yeah, it'll be 20 here. With snow. And ice. And wind. And clouds. And...giant bars of chocolate raining from the sky. I bet you don't have those.

Anonymous said...

Still no one to play football with you gal? That's sad, I'm generally lethargic and such, but its such a nice day I'd even be willing to wander around outside chucking a football (of which I have at least one with me, possibly not bursting with aired up goodness, but its throwable).

tubapotamus said...

You should sit underneath the ol' tree between the BJ Haan and the Student center, if the ground is ok.. That was my favorite spot to sit on beautiful days.

Anonymous said...

hi B,
yes, I willbe outside with you!! oh goodness I watched some baseball that was in Phoenix today and Bethany, seriously, I wanted to eat that sunshine. Short-sleeved shirts!!

Anonymous said...

jigga = jigger = nigger = black.

Anonymous said...

jigga = jigger = nigger = black.

Anonymous said...

bananas and peoplecakes! Luscious lipids! Lips that were forswooooooooooooooorn!!! oh the death of me shall surely bring about my happiest life. And ascending to the choirs raking angnus dei with garden implements forcing their very essence into the paper bag of my desire.

--Rosie

tubapotamus said...

Ummm, based on recent comments, I think you should revoke Anonymous peoples preveliges to post.