Monday, March 28, 2005

Oh, let's go

I flew a kite for the first time ever yesterday. I have to admit, when I've seen them flown in the past I haven't really understood the appeal, but now that I've experienced it, I likes it molto gusto. Turns out I'm pretty good at controlling the thing, too. Who'da (gouda?) guessed? I think one of my life goals now is to go on a kite date. I dunno, it sounds kind of romantic.
I have a headache and feel kind of sick to my stomach, so I think I'm about done for the night. I did learn from Stephenie, though, that there is indeed such thing as glow-in-the-dark massage oil. Talk about sexy! I kind of want some, not that I have any use for it right now. But its existence intrigues me. On that note, I'm done.
Current Desktop Image: The Darkness. A different picture than I had before.
Biggest desire at this moment: clean, cool sheets and freshly shaven legs. Those of you who have never experienced are truly missing out...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, cool sheets yes, shaven legs.....ummmm, I dunno.

I hope you get to feeling better tomorrow. Yeah, so kites on a warm day are awesome, especially in the right wind. I dunno, glow in the dark stuff is rather cool, but it would be hard to sleep with yourself when you are glowing like you just came out of Area 51. ;) But that's ok, glowing people are still people, wasn't it Moses whose face shone after being with the Lord? Tres cool.

Stephenie said...

You've never flown a kite before? Wow. What can I say I'm...shocked. To think we could have been doing so much together in Iowa but instead we just played marbles with rocks.

tubapotamus said...

Glow in the dark oil?? ummm, no way Jose(pronounced HOE-say) I get the oils for helping the mood, but whats the appeal of your partner's body glowing a rather sickly green in an otherwise dark room? Its as unnatural as eadible underwear(cherry flavored)

Anonymous said...

Heh, I have never read this thing before but got bored and WOW, look what I was missing! You never told ME about the glow-in-the-dark massage oil! I AM AS INTRIGUED AS THE DAY I ASKED THE HAMMOCK QUESTION!!!!! Hammock?!?!? And MAN am I still dissappointed over the U of A game too!!!!