Saturday, March 26, 2005

...............

I admit, I'm really bummed. Actually, I'm kinda angry. Because Arizona gave the game away. Just handed the ball over to Illinois and said "Come back! We want to go into overtime with the top-ranked team in the nation instead of beating you guys in regulation fairly handily." Sigh.... Sorry, it may be some time before I really get over this.
It's Easter in 15 minutes. I'm going to have to get over myself and start marveling at the miracle of Christ's resurrection. And I think I will, Easter being my favorite holiday. It would have been nice to go into it with Arizona in the Final Four, but apparently God's keeping me humble. So I will let him. Good night to all of you, and I wish you a very blessed and special Easter. Cheers.
Current Desktop Image: still Salim's shot. I really need to come up with something else. I'm living in the past.
Biggest desire at this moment: a little defense in the last 3 minutes. That was all I asked.

4 comments:

Stephenie said...

I don't watch basketball and I've never been interested in watching a televised game with players I don't know. I admit it. At least I'm honest. Either way, how about for those of us who don't follow March Madness, you throw in an allusion to, say, Crayola.

Whatevs, I don't even know if I'm awake. Maybe this is a dream. Are you real? Was I ever in Iowa or did I just make that up? Are you made of cheese?

Anonymous said...

You weren't in Iowa, you were in heaven, don't you read the signs? :) It may have been a dream, is anything real? We are all plugged in and we can't escape, except when Dordt's internet sucks, then its just a short reprieve before we are back to the madness.

Really really sorry AZ lost, it sounds like you know what God is trying to tell you, so that's a good thing. If you get any clues about me please let me know, I'm stumped. As we once said in TEC "He is risen, RISEN INDEED!!!" Hope you have a great day.

Oh yeah, she doesn't smell like cheese, but I guess cheese and Triscuits do go well together.

honeyhair said...

little known fact: I am actually made of cheese. Pepper jack, actually. The best kind. And sorry if I left anyone else feeling left out. Such was not my intention, but apparently in my post-game misery my selfishness overcame any affection for my non-sports-oriented friends. I salute you.

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Amazing blog to follow I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog . Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy. Keep Posting, bridal jackets. Louboutin Shoes buy louboutin shoes. Flower Girls