Tuesday, April 05, 2005

sticking the dismount

Hey guys, I'm off my soapbox and moving on. May the John Paul II rest in peace. So, today, I did basically nothing. Well, not true, I took a big ol' anatomy test over the lymphatic, respiratory, and digestive systems. Ask me what peristalsis is some time, you'll be surprised. Then I was feeling achy and really tired, so I came back to my room, where Sarah was still sleeping, notified my Badminton....prof? Teacher? Not coach... Whatever, I told him I wouldn't be there, and went back to sleep from 9 to after 12. I missed a convocation address that I had been interested in seeing, but oh well, I guess. Got up, read a huge article for political studies on why Christians shouldn't legislate morality at all in the secular arena (good points, actually), then went to lunch. TJ Nielsen sent me a book on why contraception is immoral, so I got that in the mail today and flipped through the first couple pages. I may keep y'all posted, if you're interested. Then I came back here, read about educational psychology, did a bunch of crunches and push ups in an effort to act healthy to myself, then wrote a couple of blog entries. Yep. Good day. Sorry, yesterday, though I was much more potentially abusive, I was also more interesting.
Here's something new. Breaking news has it that John had a dream last night that I turned lesbian. No validity to that report, just so you know. But it was more interesting than my day.
Current desktop image: Homestar Runner's head. And it's starting to annoy me.
Biggest desire at this moment: hmmm, how about a head massage? That'd do me.

7 comments:

honeyhair said...

Did Kit just call me hot?

honeyhair said...

And, for future reference, due to the sensitive ears/eyes of some of my readers, could we refrain from using vulgar language? And if any of you starts getting profane on me, there will be consequences...

Anonymous said...

youre not hot. kit knows this.

Anonymous said...

And those with tongues or fingers that cause them to sin may have them removed also. I believe it was in the New Testament the assertion to not cause your brother (or sister) to fall into temptation by your actions (even if what you are doing ISN'T a sin). Which BTW taking the Lord's name in vain probably is.

Anonymous said...

i have vains, should i remove those too? or did i miss something. was it veins? i just dont kufcngi know.

Anonymous said...

kit,
when you get your own army, im so in.
Jason

Alissa said...

Bethany you are the hottest one I know! But you already knew these things because we are butt twins!