Thursday, April 14, 2005

quiet envy


edgebono05
Originally uploaded by honeyhair.
John gets to see U2 today, Rosie saw them this past weekend. I may never see U2. I hope I can eventually come to grips with this reality, but I just might not...
I found a triscuit in my bed last night. I don't eat triscuits in my bed because they're messy, and I haven't had a box to call my own for over three weeks. So I have no idea where it came from. I think it's evil, trying to suck out my soul when I'm in my deepest of sleeps. Lucky for me I don't sleep anymore. Or maybe it's a blessing from heaven, and I should cherish it as a sign from God. Or maybe I should eat it. Or throw it away. I'll take a poll, evil or holy, and eat it or toss it?
Current desktop image: seen above. I really likes it.
Biggest desire at this moment: to see and hear "Sunday Bloody Sunday" performed live and in person.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bethany doesn't sleep anymore?!
(o.O); Better watch out for Bethie's comin' out of TVs from now on.

Stephenie said...

Yeah I definitely don't understand how you do it. Are you one of the undead? Maybe it's an undead Triscuit.

Stephenie said...

Oh yeah, for your poll: it's evil, but eat it anyway, maybe it'll give you powers.

Anonymous said...

I tucked a trisket into your hand while you sleeping a LONGGGG time ago...like two weeks ago. Ewww. BUT that trisket WAS evil..because...it...tried to bite me? Soo, I agree with Stephie. It's evil, but you should eat it anyways. Or maybe not - because than YOU might bite me! Hehehehe...

Bono's rockin! And the mullet's coming back in style - my stylist told me so...

~Sarah Alice

Anonymous said...

I think you should make a shrine replete with candles and such, and act like you are worshipping it, but then accidently immolate it and have a crispy triscuit to munch on and give you magical super powers, and maybe it will heal you of all your ills as well. If it makes you sick, at least you have an excuse to lay in be and you lose your excuse for not sleeping, even though I'm SURE there are good reasons for people to be awake at 3:30 and 4 AM in the morning.

Sarah, I would be very careful, methinks Bethany is planning to bite you anyways, who else but vampires are up at night?

BTW, vampires are sexy, just ask Van Helsing.