Saturday, April 30, 2005

Baal, we cry to thee!!!

Heh heh, how's THAT for a title...
I just got back from viewing/listening/loving a production of Elijah by Mendelssohn. I'm going to assume you guys know what I'm talking about. If not, poop on you. It was wonderfulamazing, and even inspired excellent note copying as I did double duty by studying for my Genetics final while I partook (past tense of partake). MMMMM, I do love high culture.
Our room is a mess, piled high with boxes to be packed and stored as we prep for leaving. As of Thursday, I will have completed my sophomore year and finished half of my college career. That's pretty cool, but also kinda freaky, seeing as it means that I need to be semi-prepped for living in the real world in two years. Eeep.
I really want to make cupcakes right now, if anyone wants to join me. And bring cupcake mixin's.
Current desktop image: the ayeaye Joseph sent me. I really like it, and I kind of want one. But Sarah says it looks like a demon. So I hope she looks down at my computer at somepoint when we're sleeping tonight and it attempts to devour her soul. Not because I want Sarah to lose her soul, but because it could be funny to see/hear her freak out. Unless she fell off the top bunk and died. That would be sad.
Biggest desire at this moment: a good full body massage. Oh wow that sounds great....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, graduate studies are a must. You just ain't cool til you've spent a cool 100k on school, oh wait, that only takes 4 years at Dordt. Myabe go for a quarter million in school loans, its good to have goals right? 2 years is a long time, but a short time, all I know is the next 2 days (plus two) are going to be *interesting* to say the least. Have a good one, and cupcakes are yummy, I've got cupcake pans and cornbread mixin's, but that's about it.

Alissa said...

I'll give you a full body massage!