Sunday, April 17, 2005

Idle fancy

I don't have too much to say, I just felt it was time to post again. So.......I'll give you a list of everything I ate at the potluck at Carmel today:
1 roll, buttered
2 chunks pork roast, slightly overcooked (and there were no knives. apparently money can't buy them...)
1 slice meatloaf, surprisingly tasty
1 scoop pasta cheese hamburger pasta sauce casserole dish thing, eclectic
1 scoop cheesy sour creamy potatoes, you know what I mean
1 small bite of frozen jello/whipped cream salad, should have been dessert
1 square green jello/graham cracker thing, also dessert-like
1 slice strawberry pie, actual dessert
1 glass milk
I was satisfied, I must say. And then, since Rachel, Bethany (another Bethany, I'm not being schitzophrenic) had no way of getting home, the coolest old guy in the world, Herb Kuiper, just let us borrow his brand new Le Baron and he caught a ride with someone else. So I got to drive home, and it was fun. Drop it like it's hot.
Current desktop image: THE cutest kitty in the world. *Squeaky Sarah voice* Hi li'l cat! You're so furry!
Biggest desire at this moment: to toast someone's health. with a real champagne flute containing real champagne. you know you do too...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is a Le Baron brand new? :p
Those cars make me cry.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are making me hungry (or I was already) but you are making me more hungry, so I'm eating some cornbread I whipped up with some honeybutter I also whipped up. Very scrumptious. Hope you didn't speed (too much) in your borrowed car. :D

tubapotamus said...

Ha ha ha, I forgot Renee was a car buff. I was going to ask the same thing, since the Le Baron hasn't been made for like 10 years...

honeyhair said...

I should know better than to attempt any sort of intelligent comment about cars with you two policing my blog, eh? It looked very new, Herb has been treating it well. Poo on you. To me, anything with a leather interior is new.

tubapotamus said...

Just call me the USA of the blog world.