Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Just hold me close to you

mmmm, sitting here waiting to go to work, and listening to Dashboard Confessionals. They can't quite reach U2 or S&G status, but the lead singer is rather amazing (and rather attractive, if I might say so), and they fit my punk/emo/rock mood right now, so I approve. "Take notice, take interest, take me with you...."
I got a package from one of my favorite people yesterday, and she made me happy, oh so happy. She's sending me letters since her return to Michigan, and when I say letters, I mean literally. Yesterday, she sent me "B" and "E", along with a cd she made me. The cd included a couple Rockapella songs, a group that NEVER should have gone out of style, and if you ask me, will always be in MY style. The fine art of singing a capella has been all but lost after booming in the 16th century and dwindling in popularity ever since. Such a shame. Now, if Rockapella sang songs in Latin, or Mongolian, they would definitely be in my top three with U2 and Simon and Garfunkel.
I can't wrap this up without mentioning food, because I seem to have included that subject in pretty much all of my posts so far. So, today was hot dog day in the commons, and I had one in honor of myself and hotdogs. And everyone else who likes a good hotdog, slightly burned on the outside. And tonight they had meatloaf, which I had always been too fearful to try in the past year and a half, but since there was nothing else, I had some. I have to admit, it wasn't that bad, albeit a little dry and tasteless. But it had more meat-ish things in it than most meats they serve for meals, so I feel like I got a little protein and, so far, haven't had any adverse effects from it.
Twista out..............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

3a, for sure. Weird things happen to you! halter neck wedding dress!?! Christian Louboutin Shoes Bridal Wedding Dresses