Wednesday, January 12, 2005

bright sunshiny day

The irony of this post's title is that it's not at all......... Get it? Nevermind. I'm really really hungry right now, and all I've got to eat is peanut butter. I guess I'll just find a spoon.
I've been through all of my classes now, and I have 5 in a row from 9Am to 2PM on MWF. This explains the hunger thing, I think. But I think the classes will be alright, especially my Ancient History class, for which I am mondo excited. I mean, he has us reading actual literature from the periods studied along with a text, does it get any better? Epic of Gilgamesh, what what!!! So that's sweetness.
I just completely ran out of energy from lack of food, and I think my left arm is going to give out any second, which means I'll only be about to type o lik hi , hi h i n' y in o m i . So I'm gonna eat! Love y'all!

2 comments:

Stephenie said...

AH HA HA HA! I. am. a. stalker. That's right, I found this blog without you even telling me. There's no hiding from the eyes of Ste...ALICE.

And also, if you want to talk about weather--a few days ago we got dumped with a whole bunch of snow. ("whole bunch" is the new technical weather phrase for over 6 inches) And today it rained. So all this melting snow was evaporating, and what looked like really really thick fog was actually steam...

Anonymous said...

You have some sth~~ cap sleeve wedding dress Christian Louboutin Heels Hot Sale