Thursday, February 17, 2005

San Jo?!?!?

Tonight, I'm going to let a friend do my speaking for me. So ladies and gentlemen, here's Rosie Grantham:


Hello, I am dirty
You are sometimes dirty
And have funny feet
And you’re welcome to come over and eat chicen and rike and korn medely

^ a poem she wrote at 12:30 last night in my room, I enjoyed it very much, and I hope you do too.
Current desktop image: mmmm, 98 Degrees..... (all in white sweaters, ahahahahaha!)
Biggest desire at this moment: to see In Good Company

7 comments:

tubapotamus said...

I dont think you have funny feet. Sure they look alittle different maybe, but I like them, and you know that.

Stephenie said...

And no, you don't want to see In Good Company. Terrible.

honeyhair said...

For reals? How terribly disappointing! Now I'm going to be depressed and do nothing but homework all weekend....

honeyhair said...

For reals? How terribly disappointing! Now I'm going to be depressed and do nothing but homework all weekend....

honeyhair said...

For reals? How terribly disappointing! Now I'm going to be depressed and do nothing but homework all weekend....

Anonymous said...

Oh.. I want to know who you are. This is Karissa.

honeyhair said...

Little Karissa, I hope I can avoid posting a comment three times again. This is Bethany! I hope that answers your question...