Wednesday, February 16, 2005

mmmm, tasties

WARNING TO MY MALE READERS: This post contains information of a particularly feminine nature. Of course this will make you all the more curious to read it, but don't say I didn't warn you.
I missed three classes (one featuring a quiz and another a test), voice lessons and voice practice, and my chance to eat lunch today because during Genetics my period hit me so hard I nearly fell out of my chair. But as that would have excited too much confusion, I managed to stay upright and not shake so badly my desk squeaked until the prof released the class, then ran to the bathroom and spent an hour throwing up and all the other lovelies that come with intense cramping. For those of you who don't have this problem, you are blessed. For those of you who wish I'd never told you I had this problem......get over it. :) I realize the alternative of being unable to bear children is a very sad one, and so I don't wish the malady of menstruation away, but I do wish it was milder. Yep, that's my story. Tell me what you thought of it!
Current desktop image: The lead singer from The Streets in front of a dumpster
Biggest desire at this moment: instantaneous pain relief

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I'm sorry you didn't feel well to day friend. I'm not a woman so I really don't know how bad it sucks to get cramps, but I sympathize with you to the utmost, and if you figure out a way to transfer that pain over to me sometime, just let me know and I'd be willing to help ya out there. Hmm, yeah, sounds like you didn't get to spend a pleasant day of tests and quizzes, instead you were miserable in other ways. I admire the fact that you don't wish it were gone though, having kids someday will be awesome, and even though I don't have to deal with the whole PMS menstruation thing, I think it *might* be worth it. It was a very good story, if you get hungry later feel free to stop by my place and grab some munchies, I've got a decent bit laying around.

Anonymous said...

oh B! I love you, sis