Friday, May 27, 2005

mmmmm, hot fudge

Apparently, four days of cashier training means about 2 hours of instruction and shadowing, then three and a half days of doing it on my own, learning on the fly. It's fun, but pretty stressful. I'm trusting it will get better, but at least it's always interesting. I had a guy come through today with nothing but 15 sticks of deoderant. I wanted to ask so badly, but I didn't.
I just cleaned out an old jar of hot fudge. With a spoon, it was sort of my dinner, along with a tall glass of Gatorade. Strange things happen to you after you close at Target.....
Current Desktop Image: well, Deborah's changed hers to some sort of coffee motif. Which is a joke, because she hates coffee. As do I, for the record.
Biggest desire at this moment: wow, I could do with a solid back massage. Being on your feet for 6 straight hours with bending over and lifting and things is rough on the back

2 comments:

tubapotamus said...

Maybe he was going to eat the deoderant, like the KoT. old hot fudge is almost as good as my dinner, a pint of Mocha ice cream. I really should go shopping, but I have no money...

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Amazing blog to follow I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog . Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy. Keep Posting, Wedding Dress Shops, buy louboutin shoes. Designer Wedding Gowns