Monday, May 16, 2005

other bogs, eh?

I'm back, for a while, at least. Where did I leave off? Ah yes. Jury duty was, for those of you who were interested, a very enlightening experience. I learned a TON about the legal system, human nature, bus schedules, methamphetamine, getting on and off elevators, the virtues of good walking shoes, and jalapeno cream cheese. This guy owned what was obviously a drug house, and the back bedroom had a reinforced door on it, behind which it was obvious that someone, possibly the owner, was selling meth. We pinned him on reinforcement of a building to prevent police entry and possession of drug paraphernelia, but were split on whether or not the State had shown he was the one selling the 137 grams (usable amount 5 MILLIGRAMS) out of the back bedroom. And no, I don't know what his sentence was, they excused us before that was given.
I will, Lord willing, begin working at Target within a week. I finally got in touch with someone. I also will be house/dog-sitting this weekend, and dog sitting again the week after next, so I'm looking to come into over $200 for not much effort. Would that this sort of revenue was available all summer. But I am looking forward to what I consider my first real job. I think it will be a chance for me to learn a ton.
I ate lunch at Viva today. To some of you, that means nothing, but to me, it sure meant a lot. Oh Viva....open 24 hours and always so tasty. And yet so shady.
Current desktop image: Mine's still Prez Z. Deborah's is currently a nice, foresty path thing that makes me wish to go hiking
Biggest desire at this moment: a hot bod. I'm feeling kind of shallow tonight. I promise I'll get over it and love myself again in the morning. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so pale. so many frekels. kinda awkwardly shaped. "ponder" this, foo

tubapotamus said...

Someone thinks they are funny and they are not...

Anonymous said...

Very thought provoking.bridal jackets Louboutin Shoes christian louboutin platforms. Simple Wedding Dresses