Sunday, January 06, 2008

Shine on you crazy diamond

Like, whoa. It's been a while guys.

I'd write an update regarding what's been going on with me, but really nothing much has changed, and reading life updates are really boring, so on to the interesting, witty reparte...

Shoot, I don't have any. I guess a survey-type entry will have to suffice.

Last night I went to one of the diveyest dive bars ever, which was of course equipped with karaoke equipment. I was bummed because I wanted to sing, but didn't know what to do. So, for all of you fun kids out there, next time I go to a karaoke bar, what should I sing? And how intoxicated should I be? And on what sort of beverage? Maybe that will keep you busy.

I'm also interested to hear peoples' thoughts on the Iowa caucus. Why, for the life of me, they consider the opinions of Iowans to be representative of the rest of the country, I cannot imagine.

Stephie, I wish you the best in Meh-hee-ko. Maybe maybe maybe I will be fortunate enough to join you down there at some point.

Time for tea!

5 comments:

Kathlyn D said...

you should sing sinead o'connor--nothing compares to you.
or mariah carey--fantasy

and you should be drinking shirley temples.

Jeffy said...

you should sing you've lost that lovin' feelin' (i'm not sure if that's the song title or if those are the only words i know) but in any case you should be able to puke over anyone that gets in your way!
that or the FUN song from spongebob.

Reido Bandito said...

The only reasoning I have ever heard regarding the Iowa caucus, is that because of Iowa's being largely rural, the public has a much better chance of seeing and hearing the candidates in an intimate setting, than do most other states. I'd like to think there are more and better reasons, but I havent heard them.

Stephenie said...

You updated! I'm pretty sure I would like to read your banter even if all you had to say way (today I pet a kitty and it was very soft).
Speaking of pets, in all the pet stores here in Queretaro, they have ducks for sale. Would you like one?

Praying for you; smooches!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.