Friday, April 28, 2006

Boys speak in rhythm, and girls just lie

I was lame last night and got myself all pumped up for an all nighter, being sure to complain about it to a bunch of people so they'd feel sorry for me. And then, at 2, I got tired and went to bed, failing to accomplish even close to everything I was supposed to. Sigh. So now I have to do it this weekend. *self pity*

I just purchased myself another ID card, because I grew tired of waiting for mine to be sent to me, and it turns out that, as of this morning, I had over $214 in declining meal plan money left. So I treated four people and myself to lunch at the grill this afternoon, and I've still got like $180. So if anyone on campus wants any sort of food this upcoming week, let me know, because I've got the hookup. I want to squander this fortune, rather than letting the college take it from me quietly. So this means 'tornadoes' every night all week. Maybe twice a night. Or cheeseburgers for breakfast. Awesome...

This afternoon, instead of doing work on my papers, I made Jello jigglers, because we've had jello sitting in our makeout closet since forever. I'd forgotten how much I appreciate a well-set jello jiggler.

Does the end of the schoolyear seem more surreal than anything to anybody else?

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Surreal is the perfect way to verbalize the end of the year. You are the most generous Fuzzy I know...so if you still need someone to lavish tornadoes on, you know where I live.

Anonymous said...

Dear Bethie,

Are you home yet? I'm working at KDCR and I think I'm going to fall asleep. Hope you guys are safe.