Monday, November 28, 2005

Excuse me while I kiss the sky


Back from the WI! I had a great time, but nothing really happened, so I'm afraid I have little to report on the weekend. I got home and my house smelled of fish. It still does.
Lots to do this week. Today was supposed to be a solid homework day, but so far it's mostly a sit around and pretend to do homework day. I don't really know how I managed to pass high school with a 4.0. It's a mystery.
Someday I'm going to sit around all day and just color. With REALLY good colored pencils and complicated coloring books. None of this Precious Moments crap.
And finally, to boost my ratings and comment return, I'm going to scrap with the current desktop image and biggest desire and instead ask a question, so that people who read this can have something to reply to if nothing else strikes their fancy. Today's question: Why did Christian Bale stop dancing? He's done well for himself as the stoic and silent Batman/John Preston from Equilibrium type, but - WOW - that guy had moves. Remember Newsies? Swing Kids? Gold, solid gold.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fire in his pants has died down... it's moved to his heart, and that comes out as opera.

Quackbert said...

Many people do not realize that Bale had a short-lived stint as a dancer in hardcore gangsta rap music videos. He specialized in grinding. HOWEVER, he had a freak accident. I'll spare you the details. Sufficient to say, he'll never diss a fly girl again. The pain and embarrassment he suffered cast him into despair and agony. He swore he'd never return to the life of a celebrity. Then, one day a dancer-turned-actress confronted him and convinced him to try acting, as it had produced an uncanny amount of success for her. I'm sure you could all guess who that woman was. Yes, J-LO.

Stephenie said...

Holy, thanks for posting the picture. Very nice.

I have no idea about Christian Bale, but on a completely different note, I do want to know if you tried Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans.

tubapotamus said...

i was unaware that you still updated here, how shifty of you.

David said...

I'm all for making the next Batman movie a musical. Anyone with me?