Saturday, July 23, 2005

Love hurts

Has anyone ever watched enough of the spanish channels to see some game show which bears an uncanny resemblance to that show on Spike featuring Japanese girls doing incredibly stupid things? K, well, that made no sense, but today at work some show was on that was enchantingly stupid, and we all sat fascinated at the dumb tasks humanity can persuade itself to perform.
Some guy at work has a crush on me, and he's shorter than me and already has a girlfriend. Maybe he just really wants to be friends, but he was following me around all afternoon, and squeezed in to stand next to me in a huddle, and it's weird. Poor Vidal, my smoking hot Mexican, just a few days ago broke up with his girlfriend, and I really wanted to give him some comfort and support (aka, a big squeeze), but how awkward with Kenny (I called him K-dawg one day, and I think he took it as flirting) right behind me.
Is it shallow of me to require that any guy I like must be AT LEAST 4 inches taller than I am? And weigh more than I do? I would like some feedback on this. Alas, no one seems to read/comment on my blog anymore, so maybe it's a false hope.
Jason says I'm a great shot. That makes me feel coooooool. I'll have to post a picture of me being this aforementioned "great shot".
Current desktop image: getting boring. I wish it was a picture of me skydiving. With Chris Carrerra.
Biggest desire at this moment: see above

3 comments:

Stephenie said...

Must weigh more...
I don't care about height.

There's my comment.

I wish they would make an Animaniacs dvd collection.

Anonymous said...

People don't seem to comment here cause you write interesting and insane stuff at the other one as well, and it seems to be easier for some people to get to that one. For the record I check them both because you do a pretty good job of keeping them interesting and not verbatim copies of each other. Keep it up and hope you find a Vidal right for you. :P

tubapotamus said...

wiegh more, 325, check. Taller, 6'5, check. Says every random thing that enters my mind, ohhh, strike three, Im out. And Vidal is a Japanesse girls name, not to attack your eye candy, but just saying all the same.