Wednesday, July 13, 2005

If you wanna get down, down on the ground....

Today I went with my tasty friend Jen to the mall, a place I usually consider rather on the stupid side. It was just as stupid today as any other day, but did manage to yield a pair of decent tacos for each of us, a decent movie in Fantastic Four, and a more-than-decent pair of fuzzy purple slippers from Payless Shoe Source. I commenced with wearing them around the mall for the next hour and a half because my sandals were blistering my delicate feet, earning the envy of all who happened to glance down at my elegant footwear. And Jen bought me a bracelet set that I really like. I think I'm going to have a bracelet fetish from now on. And, possibly, be a peasant skirt junkie. I really like skirts, a lot. I think they're hotter than pants or shorts, any day. So, yeah, that's about the long and short of it. Sleep tighty tight!
Current desktop image: Harry Potter in full Gryffindor regalia, in the middle of a Quidditch match. Ah, such a splendid seeker he is. Everyone excited for Saturday like me?????
Biggest desire at this moment: to be on vacation in Michigan RIGHT NOW.

1 comment:

honeyhair said...

Shoot, I forgot my clincher. Finish the song quote from the title and win a prize, but without that Google crap.