Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Give me tools, give me fire. Give me that which I desire...

Hee hee, my sister and a friend and I just found a box in the back o' the 'Bishi carrying the remnants of "the goods" of the Dark Ferret Society, Arizona Chapter. Good memories. My nomme de plume (lit. "pen name", so it was actually more of a pseudonym) was Walla Walla 61, and we would steal out under the cover of darkness and festoon our friends' front yards and, once, bedrooms with random crap. Sort of like TPing, but oh so much more than TPing. In fact, I only remember using TP once out of the many times. Our arch-nemeses were the Narcoleptic Turtles, who copied our idea but had better funding and supplies, so their raids on us always trumped ours on them. I wish I was still as cool as I used to be....
Current desktop image: same, so I wish it was......chenille. Like, actual chenille, not just a picture. Then I would take a nap on it.
Biggest desire at this moment: I discovered last night that there is nothing in the world quite like cold, three-day-old pasta. I want some more.

4 comments:

Stephenie said...

This sounds like a good idea. I wonder if something of this nature can be applied long distance. I call my group...the Intelligent Bananas.

tubapotamus said...

Um, I always thought it was Gimme fuel, gimme fire... sigh, Im a dweeb...

tubapotamus said...

Update time!

Anonymous said...

It��s a really good article for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw,keep up the nice work, and I will be a frequent visitor for a very long time. I am dora fromlace cap sleeve wedding dress Louboutin Shoes Louboutin Shoes Lace Wedding Dresses