Sunday, May 31, 2009

Little shawty's fire burnin' on the dance floor...

Tomorrow starts the last week of school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with these kids for the last few days - apparently everyone else is collecting books on Monday. So what happens to the rest of the week? I don't know...

So I'm going to sit here with a snake around my neck, drink this nice cold beer in my hand, and not worry too much about it. That's all. :)

Matthew 6:34 - "Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

Today, my trouble shall be to decide whether to dig into the big pot of chili I just made right now, or wait until Sara and Brian get back from premarital counselling and eat with them, 'cause we're a family. Decisions, decisions.....

I love all of you who read this. All of you. With all of me. :) Love love love love

3 comments:

Reido Bandito said...

i hope you decided to have a dance-off

David N. said...

So does this mean you're done with school now? Excited? Plans for the summer (besides camping out in front of the theater for G.I. Joe)?

Anonymous said...

3a, for sure. Weird things happen to you! vintage wedding dresses. Louboutin Shoes Plus Size Wedding Dresses