Saturday, May 16, 2009

Kiss me through the phone

Because, no, Dave, I'm never out of song titles. No. Never. I'll even stoop to Soulja Boy if I have to, but I will never be without a title again!

A quick one, but I wanted to announce, officially, that I was offered a contract to stay and teach at Roseland, and last week I signed it and turned it in, so, Lord willing, I'll be back to get my butt whipped some more next year!

I'm pretty sure that I'll be whipping lots more butt than receiving whippings, though.

Because I'm told that's how teaching works.

If people were lying to me, oooooooooo, I'ma be piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed...

But I'm sure they weren't. So Roseland, prepare to be rocked next year. Word.

4 comments:

Andrew said...

That's really awesome. I was afraid you were going to end up going to some other state for some other job. But now you get to stay. And that makes me happy.

Alissa said...

i think that is a yay for you! A job is good. Miss you tons.

David Nilsen said...

When you say that's how teaching works, do you mean that you start whipping more butt your second year (because you have more experience and you know the kids better, etc.)? Or do you mean that people have told you that you personally are a major butt whipper (/death dealer)?

honeyhair said...

Haha, first one, Dave. But thanks for playing :)

I've heard, probably about.....3,000 times, that the first year of teaching just absolutely blows, and it gets lots better from there on out.