Saturday, February 21, 2009

So Damn Beautiful


So, after waiting a long time, I'm finally in the midst of watching the movie Max Payne. I don't know what it was about the movie, but from previews and a general love for Mark Wahlberg and his bad-assery, I felt I needed to see this one.

I'm about 3/4 of the way through, and still have very little idea what's going on. Lots of shooting, lots of mayhem, and a mysterious serum that's being drunk by a guy who looks like Billy Zane. But he isn't Billy Zane. I wish he was Billy Zane. W. T. F.

And for some reason Jackie from That 70's Show is a sexy assassin.

But I still love you Marky Mark. I always will. I can't help myself.

Reid, I feel like this would have been a move better left to watching drunk at The Loft. It's up there with Southland Tales for me. But it's ok, there will always be more. Undoubtably.

2 comments:

David N. said...

Well they didn't kill him off at the end, so you might just be lucky enough to get a sequel! Oh, and if you haven't seen the movie yet, don't read the last sentence.

Reido Bandito said...

I feel that wherever I'm at in life, I would be willing to come back to Tucson to get boozed and watch something at The Loft. It beats any number of other bad decisions one could make in Tucson.