Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain....

I love rainy mornings. They make me want to wake up early and get to wasting my time right away. Lightning keeps striking around the neighborhood and my backyard is a lake. Monsoons = the best.
Reid and I got to hang out while Sarah was here, which involved drinking diabetes juice and watching the original Batman movie. It's all we could come up with after a half hour of thinking and complaining about how most of us just wanted to go to bed. But it was still delightful.

Things to do before I get to come back to school:
- buy a car - I will have great difficulty driving back to Iowa in twoish weeks if I don't.
- paint my room - mostly white, with one blue wall, but I really need to cover up all of the feet smudges and booger marks left on there from my growing up years.
- read a bunch of books - as a part of the independent study I decided to do to avoid having to take 23 credits in order to graduate in May. I'm way behind...
- get back in shape - there's no way I'm walking back on campus without looking totally sexy. How else am I going to score a hot guy in the senior scramble?
- Wrestle a grizzly bear. Or Jude Law - the grizzly would be a challenge, possibly helping contribute to the getting in shape mentioned previously. Or possibly contributing to a full body cast and getting my face ripped off. Jude Law, however, is a pansy, and would go down without much of a fight. But then maybe I could step on his not-attractive face. Word.

Whew, lots to get through! Hold on Iowa, I'm coming soon!

8 comments:

Sarah Alice said...

...unless he's Inman from Cold Mountain. But than you could still wrestle him to the ground.

Any good ideas yet for a themed coffee time?

Sarah Alice said...

...unless he's Inman from Cold Mountain. But than you could still wrestle him to the ground.

Any good ideas yet for a themed coffee time?

Jeffy said...

Yeah, you could beat jude law, he's just hot, not really strong

good luck with the car, that's a always a gamble

did you know that bill watterson (calvin and hobbes a.k.a. the greatest comic strip ever!!!) was the first person to use the word "booger" in a comic strip? he says it's true, and i believe him because he's awesome.

Sarah Alice said...

Have you bought a car yet? And when will you be at Dordt, choochie-face?

Quackbert said...

Diabetes juice has ruined my life.
I think I am going to bring sexy back too.

Sarah Alice said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah Alice said...

Erin, Katy, and I lugged your freaking enormous boxes out of storage yesterday. And than Katy gave me a ride on the box lift. :)

nokomis said...

word