Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My heart knows me better than I know myself, so I'm gonna let it do all the talking

Hey kids.
Big news - I got a cell phone.
Yep, that's right. Now I'm always accessible. 520-784-3908.
If you are a creepy person I don't know and you try this number, I will find you and stomp you in the uvula. They will never find your body. You've been warned...
If you are a friend with my best interests in mind, feel free to call. Verizon calls are free, and otherwise there's nights and weekends.
I also really want jicama right now.
And I miss Nicaragua.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A cell, eh? Cool. I'll call right now...

Mela said...

nicaragua was good times. have you been back since christmas break?

Andrea said...

Way to use awkward scientific phraseology in your post. You da man.

Anonymous said...

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year! quinceanera dresses Christian Louboutin Boots Hot Sale