Friday, March 24, 2006

Jesus walks with them...


I find this picture kind of ironic because I hate pirates. But ninjas would never let there be lame wooden statues of them standing around San Fransisco, so my options were few.
This part of the semester is always really lame, because it's all work with the only thing to look forward to being saying goodbye to everyone. Hot. I still have two papers way overdue that I keep thinking about but not really working on. I blame my tuberculosis. Is that acceptable?
Tonight was our home concert to wrap up our two weeks of Choir Tour. I had a great time getting to know some people better and learn to really appreciate them, but I also had far too much time to learn how much I really dislike some of the dipwads (for you, Kathlyn) in our choir. I think that makes me a big jerk, but there's something about being ill and confined to a bus that makes me really know how to hate some people. Especially people with fluffy, digusting blonde afros or young women desperate to score a man any way they can. On the bright side, I'm one half of the Championship Rook Team. Still undefeated, which means it's a good thing that I am NEVER playing Rook again. It was the trip of a lifetime, but I'm glad it's over and I have my own space again. Here's to introverts!
And now I'm going to hit the hay, because I have to be up in not too long to set up a Saturday morning lab test for my sunshine children in my Zoology lab. Oh happy ones, how they will love this test!

7 comments:

mike kramer said...

i also like nijas better.

AC said...

I feel kind of bad that I was here in Escondido when everyone got off the bus, but I was not able to make it to the choir concert because I had to fly back to Chicago for a wedding. How dumb of me.

Jihad Hernandez said...

I totally recognize that pirate. He was the lily-livered scoundrel that defacated in my bread-bowl chowder.

Andrea said...

I don't have a disgusting blonde afro. I hope your TB is getting better. I enjoyed our magical night together in Elk City, Oklahoma...

Jeffy said...

look at that photo. your obviously hopelessly in love with that pirate. and why? because pirates are way cooler than ninja's...

PS. how many cool songs have been written about pirates vs. ninjas? that's what i thought.

Kathlyn D said...

mmmm... dipwads.

David said...

It wasn't wise to put that picture up on the internet, the ninjas have no doubt seen it already. I suppose you could always say you were working as a spy.

And Jeff, that's because the ninjas flipped out and killed everyone who ever even thought about writing a song about them. It was only afterward that they realized a ninja song would be wicked sweet, but they decided that only a ninja should be able to write songs about ninjas, and that's when the ninjas first learned how to play the guitar. To this day, only ninjas are allowed to hear the wicked sweet ninja songs (and Chuck Norris of course).