Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Where'd all the good people go?

Haha, so, this was going to be what I was going to post about a week ago, but I accidentally hit [enter] instead of the apostrophe in composing my title, and posted simply the word "Where". I feel I must review this, although you all kind of know that part. And by you all, I mean Stephenie. Because she is apparently the only one who reads this somewhat occasionally. So, I was disappointed in the response to "Where", because if someone else had posted it, I would have considered it rather compelling. Oh well, bourgeois.
Um, work today was....cool? I keep finding out that people at Target believe me to be SJ's younger sister, which is strange, and kind of cool, but mostly a little upsetting. Because I think they base their age assumptions on amounts of make-up worn to work. Poop on them.
I bought "Sabrina" (the new one) and "Waking Ned Devine" tonight for $5.50 each, along with my handy-dandy 10% discount, and I am happy. I have doubled my movie collection this summer, and I am well pleased with it. The end.
Current desktop image: some image Deborah created on Paint that is mysteriously titled: "Anna's favorite in the world"
Biggest desire at this moment: another week

3 comments:

Stephenie said...

Is that line from Sam Roberts? I mean, it is, but is that where you're pulling it from? Because in that case: Boo-Yah!

And I've never heard of Ned Devine...or whoever it was. Don't tell anyone.

You're my favorite.

Word.

Anonymous said...

Word! :P I still read ya miss, just not as often as I probably could (cause you've been slacking on blogging it seems). Cya soonlike yo, and more movies is always good for the downtime (yeah right, when do we ever see that?).

honeyhair said...

sorry Steph. My reference was to Jack Johnson, who may or may not have gotten it from Sam Roberts, but I don't know. I'll lend you Waking Ned Devine if you lent me Dirk Gently.