Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Leonard Bernstein

So, I like school so far. Classes are actually promising to be interesting, and my social life may be more diverse and active than ever before. But it's still early in the game. Class schedule as follows, for those who might care:
MWF
9 AM - Plant Morphology with a short, funny Scottish American with a lisp. There are four (count 'em, FOUR) people in the class, and I am the only lady. Rock. On.
12 PM - US History with a short, funny German American with a squeaky laugh and a perpetual five o'clock shadow. I generally dislike American history because it is so paltry in the grand world scheme, but I think this should be entertaining, especially since he confessed he might openly make fun of people if they give wrong answers. Ohhhh, those poor elementary ed majors.
1 PM - Introduction to Exceptional Students, which is a fancy term for Special Ed 101. I think this will be extremely informative and interesting, although much less entertaining, unless I count laughing at the prof for her elementary teacher tendencies.
[still pending] Concert Choir, which is my only chance for melodic vocal edification this year. I'm hoping REAL hard that my audition was satisfactory today.
TTH
9:25 AM - Modern Middle East with a fairly Liberal Canadian. I'm sure I'll learn a lot in this class that I wish I didn't know. I'm excited. :)
11:40 AM - Philosophy 201. Nothing really to say about this one, but I'm sure it will be decent, at least.
6:45 PM - Methods of Teaching Chemistry, a class that has recently become obsolete because I can no longer get a chemistry minor. It's also my first ever night class, so we'll see how that goes.
That's all I've got for tonight, folks. Gotta rest up for Jihaads, Plato, and Erlenmeyer flasks.
Current Desktop image: The U of A Observatory (i.e. big telescope) painted up as R2D2. Teehee.
Biggest desire at this moment: a bowl of ice cream. Which will shortly be fulfilled.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who do you have for Philo 201 hun? I'm getting my first taste of Henderson this year and he doesn't seem so bad, but having Taz for 201 just rocked my socks off, and I've had/got him for a couple more classes as well.

Anonymous said...

Tom Green Has A Blog
Celebrity blogs usually suck. They are often self-promotion machines that are likely ghost-written to begin with, though it's unlikely you'd find many that are updated all that often.
Great Blog! If you have time see my ##business opportunities## related site. enjoy! It pretty much covers ##business opportunities## related stuff.

Anonymous said...

More Help buy tramadol no prescription online - tramadol online fedex next day