Thursday, March 18, 2010

As promised!





I have little spinaches! Everything else is still holding out on me, but I'm not tooooo worried. Outside, there are lilies and tulips popping up through the hodgepodge of last fall's foliage. The grass is greening up, and a tiny purple flower surprised me with its presence in the backyard when I was taking out the garbage today.

This weekend, I'm planning on digging up my garden spots, which is always an adventure. There are 120 years worth of trash buried back there, so digging around involves a lot of sorting. :) I'll take pictures if I find anything fabulous, like a chamber pot or Native American remains.

2 comments:

Alissa said...

Ooooh Oooh Oooh , one time I was digging around in the ground pulling out trash and I found a car! :) You may even find a Tercel.

K8 said...

yay baby spinach ...itS ALIVE!! i love dirt and spring. great pix bethany!